Thursday, February 24, 2011

Extra Laguna Gloria Photos

I had a few more photos from our afternoon at Laguna Gloria that I wanted to share. These aren't sculpture photographs.

Here I climbed up into a tree and out over the water get the shot.

Here is the gazebo behind a gate. This gate was a probable entrance back in the day when the water was lower, because now you get about ten feet behind where this picture was taken and you have river. I'm not sure why I like it as much as I do.

And this last picture reminded me of visiting our friends Jim and Debbie up in Rhinebeck, a hour and a half north of the City. It reminded me because of the walls/fences made out of stone that run all along the outlines of the seventeenth century property lines up there. In New York, they were erected in that time period, here, not so much. To me, this picture has both that "old fence NY" quality as well as the "south-east Asia" quality.




No comments:

Post a Comment