Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Photo Contest Winner(s)

We have a weena, and I don't mean this "You're trying to seduce me, aren't you Mrs. Robinson" shot from Rotterdam.



I didn't expect an answer so soon, in fact, with the small amount of readers I have, I figured it could take a while. But give a couple of enterprising fellas a prize incentive?

There are two winners. One texted me in the first two hours after I'd posted the picture. I wasn't able to get online and call the contest over, so another person commented on the post the correct answer, and since I wasn't able to call it over, I'm accepting both.

It didn't take twenty-four hours. Makes me proud...my blood investigative team.

Here they are with me:



My brother Dan commented on the post, and my other, Norm, with the long hair, texted me. I'll be sending two frames less than a mile apart.

I'll find another picture soon.

3 comments:

  1. Indeed, a trio for the ages!! We look like we are perhaps posing as an homage to the statues in the contest picture!

    ReplyDelete