Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Not Since 9/09...

Not since September of 2009 did I reach a total of 25 blog posts (that month I actually had 26) as I did this past month, a fact of which makes me proud. I've been feeling the juice lately...

Last night we had our belated holiday party at a laser-tag/bowling alley/rock-wall climbing activity center. I worked and was too late to get to climb the wall, whcih disappointed Corrie, but we had a rip roaring round of laser tag, even though it was a different kind of game from our last experience.

Oh yeah, they also had black light mini-golf...pretty cool place.

1 comment:

  1. BLACK LIGHT mini golf??? cool.... I bet laser tag with more than one opponent would be a bit different. Congrats on the number of posts last month, I do enjoy reading them.

    ReplyDelete