Friday, November 4, 2011

Post 300 of 2011

How did this happen? I got all the way to three-hundred posts in this calendar year alone. Very neat.

I've been pretty adamant with myself about keeping at it this year, trying to prepare myself for the time when I tackle my novel projects in the coming days.

So, thanks for keeping up, if you have been. If not, thanks for checking in.

I'm playing with the idea of self-publishing a few small collections of posts, or maybe just one, to go along with my Wednesday in Los Angeles series of essays I want to self publish.

Ah well...I was thinking of calling the other collection "Is This a Revolution?" as a nod to the main sentiment of my "Occupy Wall Street Notes", and then hand them out at the rallies in Oakland, or sneak them in, or something like that.

Here's a picture:



Blogger attempts to step lightly on Bavarian village of Fussen.

1 comment:

  1. What a neat photo and congrats on 300 posts so far this year

    ReplyDelete