Thursday, November 10, 2011

Seattle Series Introduction

As I brew coffee to help me through this presentation of photos and anecdotes of our seventy hours in Seatts, I'm reminded just how much of the brown hot bean-water is around up there (lots).

As of my early counts, there will be six posts. I've decided to just put up a bunch of tiny posts with the pictures necessary to those specific anecdotes.

While we were there we saw so many people with coffee. It was almost a joke by the end of the trip. Maybe it's because of the unpleasant weather (it was rather beautiful while we were there); the warm coffee keeps the hands warm.

I drastically reduced the amount of coffee I drank while living in Texas, mostly through happenstance and humidity. Between the two jobs, there really wasn't any time to drink coffee. My love of the drink is well known and documented, but still I rarely make it at home for myself, so when I do, I try to savor it.

Corrie once joked "Are you cheating on me with coffee?" to which I responded, "No, I'm cheating on coffee with you."

No comments:

Post a Comment