Wednesday, June 17, 2009

More Marc and Linda's Wedding

So, Marc's young sister, who was a bride's maid, was talking in class on Monday with some of her classmates about the wedding, and they eventually found some footage of it on YouTube taken by somebody walking through Grand Central.

Here is a link for it. Pretty neat. Maybe some of what I said will make more sense, about the stairs and cheering, after viewing it here. You can kinda tell how smashing Linda looked in her dress, but since Marc's back is to the camera, you can't see how dapper he looked.

If you watch close, you can see Corrie in her red dress taking pictures, and if you look really hard, you can even spot me, in a light suit and dark shirt at the top of the stairs moving down, then back up, then out of frame.

1 comment:

  1. Wow.... that is so neat... and random.... I saw you.... and I saw Corrie.... I know what you mean now with the Large Thunderous Roar.... that was neat....

    ReplyDelete