Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Post 420

This post represents the four hundred and twentieth post since I started almost two years ago.

This is a meta-post, I'spose.

Maybe I got a little carried away with my "Brooklyn!" comments at the end of Post 419.

I again played softball last night, this time playing second base (my leg is still a little gimpy from last weeks fall). I hit safely in each of my three at-bats, raising my season average to .857 (6 for 7), but as a team we got pounded, losing 22-9 in a time-shortened game.

I had a hard time writing the quilting post, as well as the Andy post.

March has historically been a lean month for posts, as last year saw only two.

Combining all of my softball stats since leaving Californina (records from that time have since been lost)(or never kept) puts my average at a cool .553.

I'm planning on a new trivia game with the prize being a framed photo...

...which means I'm almost out of tiniy-tidbits...

1 comment:

  1. You out of tiny tidbits... NEVER.....

    I look forward to the new trivia game...

    ReplyDelete