Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Happy Anniversary

Last year I wrote a "Happy Summer Solstice" post and mentioned my and Corrie's anniversary, but this time I thought I'd switch that up a bit. So, it is the Summer Solstice, the longest day of the year in the northern hemisphere, and here in Long Beach the marine should burn off soon (almost surprised it hasn't yet).

Also, three years ago, in 2008, Corrie and I uttered vows in Mexico and got hitched. Two years ago, in 2009, we were living in Brooklyn, but happened to be visiting Chicago during a trip to a wedding reception in Wisconsin. Last year we were living in Austin and went to dinner at a "fancy" restaurant and sat next to a couple who were also celebrating their anniversary, but I remember theirs at something like forty years.

Love you baby!

(Unable at the moment to do sappy. Probably not the worst thing ever.)

(I'll let this picture be my thousand sappy words.)

No comments:

Post a Comment