Monday, June 6, 2011

Interesting Neighbors

In another world where another person's perspective would drive this blog, this might be considered a creepy sight, the foyer of my neighbor (I think it's unique and interesting...and maybe a little creepy):



And then there's the car, which is a very new development:



Maybe the Naavi's ass in the driver's face on the hood makes it hard to concentrate. Norm and Dan should happily notice the "gnarly eyeball" sticker on the rear driver side window (the sticker is somewhat undersized to be considered "gnarly" enough); I also like the "Turn Off Fox" sticker.

The gnarly eyeball reference hearken back to a movie where a guy paints a "gnarly eyeball" on the driver's side door of his car, and it inspired Norm and I to plan on painting it on the first Patmobile, the '83 Toyota Tercel I drove. Obviously it never happened. I believe the name of the movie was "The Stoned Age", and it was quasi-ripoff of the much superior "Dazed and Confused".

No comments:

Post a Comment